Job description / Role
Arabic/Filipino Haad Laser Technician up to 7.5K AED for a Major Skincare Clinic in AUH
• The primary function of a laser nurse is to improve the patient’s skin condition, whether in treating a medical problem or for cosmetic purposes.
• A laser nurse uses the laser to remove discoloration, surface skin, tissues or growths.
• She also provides other skin care.
• The nurse might use a prescription ointment or cream, manually debride the skin, provide wound care or apply dressings. Laser nurses also teach patients how to care for their skin after or between treatments.
• Lasers can be harmful to tissue, so the laser nurse must follow proper safety precautions at all times.
• Open to Arabic and Filipino Candidates
• Male/Female, 25-35 y/o
• Academic qualification as Registered Nurse (minimum of 3 years duration)
• Minimum 2 years of experience in similar role
• Worked at wellness centre / Beauty Clinic/ Cosmetic Clinic/Medical Centre/ Hospital
• Must have HAAD license
• Candidates with HAAD eligibility letter are also welcome to apply
• Certification in laser treatment/hair removal technology is an advantage
• In-depth knowledge in execution of laser hair reduction and laser skin treatments as per
• Can ensure the effectivity of the treatment and improve execution of sessions
• Can join immediately (visit/canceled visa preferred)
• Work Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
• Salary up to 5,000 AED depending on experience and qualifications
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.