Job description / Role
• Produce the design and production for websites, product graphics, web logos, social media graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates. While some projects may require directing external resources, the role is expected to be hands-on.
• Translate product positioning, existing research, and offline/online Marketing strategies into effective designs.
• Work with e-commerce team and internal and external developers to ensure aesthetics also are aligned with usability, accessibility, and web standards.
• Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
• Work with the IT Manager to translate and create marketing requirements into compelling, appropriate campaigns and designs.
• Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
• Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces.
• Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
• Provide design support to other business lines to create product graphics, logos, identity design, or other similar offline graphics.
• MUST be Arabic
• Female is preferred
• At least 6 years experience with strong background in making different design and layouts
• Brochure and catalogue making
• Social Media experience is a plus
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, creative cloud (3D is an advantage)
About the Company
Al Reem International Construction encompass all areas of Civil Engineering, Fit-out & MEP, Health Care and Piling, delivered through skilled Engineers working together to make a great design project.
Al Reem works closely with clients to ensure that projected designs match their needs and are functional, safe and economical. Al Reem has a wide range of Electromechanical and Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Solutions to fit your needs.
Al Reem carried out the entire piling function by the combine supervision and assistance of Structural Engineers, Mechanical Engineers. We have the pleasure to introduce ourselves as a growing Hospital Civil and MEP service providing company. We have strong business connections, providing solutions and services to major corporate business entities in U.A.E.