Job description / Role
Title: HR Group Manger
Report to: Board of Director & Managing Director
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy of the group.
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the group
• Work with the management to develop the group's HR policies that reflect the group’s vision and culture.
• Review, develop or introduce HR management system
• Review or develop the internal HR bylaws
• Supervise other HR manager(s)
• Manage the recruitment and selection process.
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and refinement of the of human capital
• Review and develop a performance appraisal system based on competencies that drives high performance.
• Work with the companies to develop standard Operation Procedures (SOP) for each department or as needed.
• Develop a positive working environment and employee loyalty
• Review and improve the employee incentive system
• Developing people as the most important asset of company(s)
• Review and develop training needs applied and monitor training programs
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
• Review and develop all aspects of safety in company(s)
• Proven working experience as HR Manager
• A Minimum of 9 years of relevant HR experience
• Arabic and English language proficiency
• Knowledge of HR system and database
This role might involve traveling to Yemen based on business requirements.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Head of HR
Middle East Executive
Head of Human Resources
A Leading Company In The UAE
|Abu Dhabi||15 Feb|
HR Manager - Arabic Speaker
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)