Arabic In-house Legal Counsel
Job description / Role
Arabic In-house Legal Counsel (8 years PQE)
Our client is an international legal services organisation with offices worldwide and are looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to join their business. You will report directly in to the Associate General Counsel who is based in the US and as the first hire in the UAE, will build and develop the entire legal function.
* Commercial contracts
* Managing RFP processes
* Supporting the business to win new clients and re-negotiate existing contracts
* Assessing potential sanctions
* Setting processes and procedures - i.e. KYC and onboarding processes
* Reviewing engagements in relation to AML
* Providing training and support to ensure the business are complaint with regulations
* Dealing with strategic and tactical operations
* Must have 8 years PQE - preferably built up in both a large/mid sized firm and augmented with in house experience
* Experienced in corporate, commercial contracts and money laundering laws
* Excellent interpersonal skills with a strong understanding of the cultural mix of the UAE
* Perfect written and spoken English and Arabic
Salary and Benefits
Up to AED 50,000 per month, plus company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.