Arabic Language Teacher
RTC-1 Employment Services
Job description / Role
Position Title: Arabic Language Teacher
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 16K AED all-inclusive, depending on experience and qualifications plus health insurance, air ticket into the UAE and a repatriation ticket at the end of the contract
Job Location: UAE
About the Client:
An independent federal entity responsible of enhancing the efficiency of the UAE's public education sector.
• Develop an annual and quarterly plan for the curriculum according to the content and performance standards for the Arabic language.
• Managing the educational learning process in accordance with modern learning strategies and effective learning, effectively employing educational tools according to the daily plan.
• Develop and design various tests and exams for the Arabic language, work on evaluating and measuring students’ performance, analyze students’ results, read national tests in the Arabic language, study and benefit from them in addressing weaknesses, and complete evaluation and documentation work in a timely and accurate manner.
• Dealing with all students professionally and fairly, coordinating with the counseling specialist to deal with special and individual cases, and determining their needs for care and follow-up.
• Interacting and coordinating with various parties to deal with educational problems, working to address them, and communicating with parents.
• Self-development and professional development.
• Open to Tunisian and Lebanese nationals
• Male/Female, 45 years old and below
• Must have Teaching Qualification and Teaching License
• Minimum 3 years of relevant teaching experience in a middle or high school level
• Must have certificate of proficiency (IELTS), a score of no less than 6.0 academic / 6.5 General (with a minimum of 6.0 in each skill); if IELTS certificate is not available, candidate will be subjected for a free EmSAT test provided by the company for one time, test score must be 1250 or higher
• Excellent oral and written English essential
• Open to overseas candidates
How to Apply:
Send your CV in word format online.
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.