Job description / Role
Arabic Legal Associate up to 10k Aed for a Semi-Government (Fleet Management) Company in Sharjah
• POSITION: Legal Associate
• SALARY: up to 10,000 AED all-inclusive depending on qualifications
• HIRING COMPANY: Semi-Government (Fleet Management)
• LOCATION: Sharjah, UAE
• AVAILABILITY: max 1-month, immediately available will be preferred
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Permanent
• Open to ARABIC nationals
• Male/Female, 45 years old and below
• Assist in developing cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case; scheduling depositions; preparing and drafting cases.
• Enhances trial proceedings by organizing evidence; preparing exhibits.
• Manage and mitigate legal disputes to minimize risk to the company and employees.
• Assisting in drafting of agreements, such as confidentiality agreements, draft documents and letters from existing partner using proper licensing templates, etc.
• Degree in Law, an advanced qualification in law or relevant social sciences is desirable but not essential
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in same position
• Excellent research and writing skill
• Team player with good interpersonal skills capable of consultative processes
• Excellent written and communication skills in both Arabic and English language
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
Legal Advisor (Arabic Speaker - Part Time)
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jan|
Corporate Legal Associate - Arabic Speaking
Arabic Paralegal/Legal Assistant for an International Law Firm
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Senior Legal Consultant (Bilingual)
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.)