Job description / Role
Oracle is currently looking for a talented and motivated linguist to join our Marketing team as an Arabic Localization Specialist (English to Arabic). We are seeking a skilled and enthusiastic language professional who can provide engaging and informative Campaign translations - in the perfect voice and tone to ensure that the Oracle brand resonates in all our international markets across all our channels, including digital, social, and more.
This position has critical customer impact around the globe by ensuring that all brand communications are hyper relevant in local markets.
- Localize marketing campaigns, press releases, SEO-optimized content, Social Media into Arabic.
- Work closely with local and US marketing and creative teams to execute Oracle's campaign strategy internationally.
- Post-edit machine-translated marketing content in a timely manner in order to increase marketing content availability for Arabic-speaking customers.
- Work closely with Translation Manager and Project Management Team, as well as local Marketing Teams to ensure adherence to Oracle's quality standards, including voice and tone, brand guidelines, and schedule.
- Control and improve Arabic machine translation engine's quality by assessing output and providing linguistic feedback to machine translation development team.
- Own Arabic linguistic quality for the group's translated content.
- Arabic native speaker with a degree in Translation, Communications, Advertising or a related field
- Experience localizing for a specific brand (in-house, freelance, or agency) across multiple media
- 2-5 years' experience with language related tasks, such as translation, proof-reading, editing
- Technical experience with localization and terminology platforms and tools such as SDL Trados Studio desired
- Ability to prioritize, work towards deadlines
- Fully functional oral and written English communication skills
- Eagerness to learn, grow, and incorporate feedback
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
PRO - Native Arabic Speaking
Personal Assistant (Arabic Speaker)
Executive Assistant and Office Manager - Arabic Speaking
Arabic Language Teacher
RTC-1 Employment Services
Arabic Typist - Part Time
|Abu Dhabi||16 Aug|