Arabic Media Relations Executive
News Services Group (NSG)
Job description / Role
• The Media Relations Executive (MRE) is responsible for growing the media networks of the company in order to provide optimal service to clients.
• The MRE must connect with journalists, editors, and other press members at the local, regional, and global levels to establish cooperation points.
• The MRE is responsible for constantly adding new media outlets to the network and ensuring that the media database is up-to-date.
• The right candidate for the MRE position is someone who has outstanding communication skills in ARABIC and ENGLISH, both in speaking and writing.
• He/She must have at least 2-3 years of work experience in the UAE, preferably in the media industry.
• He/She must be adept in research, MS Office Applications, social media platforms, and internet navigation.
• He/She must have excellent people skills. He/she must always be professional, diligent, resourceful, and enthusiastic.
About the Company
As the leading news services provider in the Middle East and North Africa, our operations extend beyond news distribution to include online monitoring, collating, website content management and customized media technology software. Several companies operate under NSG delivering specialized news and communication services.
Backed by a team of seasoned, multi-lingual professionals, possessing valuable industry certifications, years of experience, and substantial credibility to deliver results, we are experts in our respective fields.
Using cutting-edge technology coupled with specially developed news process management tools, we are able to deliver business news quickly, efficiently, and accurately to the widest, or the most niche audiences, according to your needs. We also have the bandwidth to deliver the message in over 40 languages, thanks to the relationships nurtured over many years with some of the most influential news desks and editors on a global scale. Our news desk team and editors are switched on 24x7 to ensure that your communication does not lose momentum in reaching its local audience or global audience.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Dubai Holding Group
Social Media Manager