Job description / Role
Who we are
Level Shoes, part of Chalhoub Group is looking for an Arabic Online Editor to join its ecommerce team based in Dubai, UAE. Reporting directly to the trade manager of Level Shoes, the role holder of this position is responsible for overseeing the Arabic customer journey across the entire website.
As part of the Level & Chalhoub organization, the fundamental values all our employees must possess are Commitment, Integrity, Empathy and Flexibility
The Arabic Online Editor is required to review product information daily. The role also includes managing the Arabic communications across all consumer touchpoints on the website, mobile application and emails.
- Oversee and proofread all Arabic content and communications across the website, mobile app and emails.
- Maintain awareness of SEO impacts on product descriptions and titles, work with Digital Marketing team to ensure correct terms are used where applicable
- Knowledge in CMS & ecommerce backend systems
- Analyze Arabic search trends and keywords, collaborating with the different functions such as digital merchandising, analytics, trade, content
- Implement activities under minimal supervision
- Work closely with the ecommerce merchandising, styling and photography teams to ensure product information is up to date, correct, and reflects product seen in imagery
- Work to tight deadlines - all products on daily lists must be complete by the end of each working day
- Ensure the Brand's tone of voice is reflected across the website, email and mobile app communications
- Develop consistent and relevant tone of voice for the brand website
What you'll need to succeed
- You are already an Arabic Editor with at least 3+ years of experience
- You currently work in the eCom fashion retail industry
- You understand tone of voice and the GCC market
- You have previously worked cross functionally with the wider marketing, merchandising and styling teams
- You love fashion and more importantly shoes!
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution, remote and flexible working as well as exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.