Job description / Role
Our client, an event management firm, is urgently looking for an Arabic Personal Assistant / Office Manager who will report directly to the Chairman of the organization. In this role, you will have a very interesting position as you will have a direct interaction with VVIP, government authorities as well as with the Senior Stakeholders of the organization. Other responsibilities you will have include:
• To manage the diaries of the Chairman
• To deal with incoming correspondence (electronic and /or hard copy) in a timely manner, editing mail and/or email, drafting responses and soliciting input from other staff as required.
• To manage invitations and meeting requests
• To arrange and book personal business travel, accommodation and prepare itineraries.
• To be available to travel with Chairman if needed.
• To provide secretarial support, creating documents and correspondence, proof reading and refining the presentation of written work created by the Chairman.
• To take notes of meetings as requested, create agendas under supervision and arrange catering for meetings.
• To assist in processing Chairman’s expenses claims.
• To carry out background research as requested.
• To liaise with Organization VIP/Royals regarding invitations to all organization’s events and functions.
• To meet & greet Chairman’s guests and prepare welcome bags and gifts, if required
• To develop and maintain appropriate administrative systems
• To attend meetings as required, and servicing relevant meetings
• To work closely with Chairman and report to the Senior Manager External Affair
• Assist in the dispatch of all correspondence and/or invitations, including assistance with labels, when required.
• Undertake proper filing and archiving of all documents pertaining to your set of duties in accordance with the training, instructions and procedures
• To support the Chairman in regards to all Protocol arrangements as required
• To keep Chairman and Senior Manager External Affair informed of daily activities
• To undertake general administrative duties as required by the Chairman & Senior Manager External Affair Board & Committees
• Service meetings of the Board and subcommittees, preparing and circulating agendas, papers and taking minutes at meetings.
• To prepare correspondence and reports undertaking any necessary research required.
• Above accountabilities are not exhaustive and may vary without changing the character of the job or level of responsibility.
• Be flexible to ensure that the operational needs of the Organization are met. This includes undertaking duties of a similar nature and responsibility as and when required.
• Act as an informed ambassador for the Organization’s work.
• Confidentiality must be maintained at all times.
• Must have a diploma or a bachelor degree
• Fluency in Arabic and English is a must
• Must have at least 7 years of high level EA/ PA experience
• Must have worked with a government entity / event management or have previous dealings with VVIPs
• Excellent writing skills in formal Arabic letters
• Strong typing speed and adept in using Microsoft application
• With knowledge in protocols
• Willing to work for longer hours (Normal Working Hours- 9 AM to 6 PM Sunday to Thursday)
• Willing to travel, as and when required
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Big Fish Recruitment
Personal Assistant - Corporate
|Abu Dhabi||8 Jul|