Job description / Role
- Welcoming patients and visitors, answering the telephone and answering any inquiries.
- Scheduling appointments and keep those appointments on time.
- Assisting patients with completing necessary forms and documentation.
- Keeping a clean and calm reception area.
- Processing billing and payments
- Faxing, scanning, filing, and mailing documentation.
- Comforting distressed patients – this may range from simply fixing any appointment issues that may arise, through to being the voice of comfort during times of extreme stress and emergency.
- Monitoring and ordering stationery and clinical supplies.
- Maintaining information confidentiality at all times.
- Liaising with other departments
- Experience working as a receptionist or in a relevant role in a medical setting
- Arabic Speaking
- Friendly and compassionate disposition
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Dedication to maintaining confidentiality of all patient records
About the Company
A multispeciality center in Al Ain, Mourany Orthodontic and Dental Center has earned its good reputation for its quality service and implementation of practices compatible with the American Model of Care and Delivery Management. Our services currently include Cosmetic Dentistry, Restorative and Family Dentistry, Pediatric Dentistry, Laser Dentistry, Orthodontics and Craniofacial Pain Management.