Job description / Role
Our client is part of the government in Abu Dhabi. The company is looking to hire an experienced CEO Office Manager in Abu Dhabi to provide executive support to the CEO.
They are currently looking to expand their administration team and have introduced a brand-new position of CEO Office Manager
The CEO Office Manager role will be responsible for:
* Manage meetings for the CEO ensuring the calendars, agenda / topic, attendees, presentations, equipment and catering are all clearly organized and communicate in advance.
* Liaise with relevant departments to ensure the CEO's time is appropriately prioritized and used effectively to meet the CEO and organisation's needs.
* Ensure adequate systems are developed and operated to ensure all CEO office correspondence is appropriately filed and archived (both electronically and physically)
* Effectively track and follow-up on matters requiring action from internal and external departments.
* Maintain a clear and full contacts record for the CEO.
* Accurately complete and personal and corporate travel booking requests given by the CEO
* Manage the CEO office mail and courier to ensure correspondence is delivered quickly to the right people and overnight correspondence is delivered to the CEO.
* Updating the CEO gift registry to comply with the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics policy
* Screening the CEO telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them in appropriate manner.
* Translation of letters and emails from English to Arabic and vice versa.
* Drafting and editing formal letters in both Arabic & English.
* Maintain confidentiality of information and documentation routed through CEO's office.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. Additionally he/she will receive a bonus, medical insurance and flights tickets. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced EA/ PA to further progress their career.
The successful candidate for this position:
* Should be Native Arabic Speaking
* Should be able to write, read and translate Arabic
* Has strong EA experience for CEO/ MD level
* Confidence in individual ability and the capability to work independently
* Strong communication skills and the ability to take ownership and initiative.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.