Job description / Role
In the role of Receptionist, you will be responsible for answering all the phone calls of the center, make appointments, take payments from clients, check in and check out clients, manage cash, great clients, supplies stock control and make sure the center is clean and tidy.
What you would do:
• Greet and acknowledge the arrival of the clients at the center.
• Communicate to the therapist that the client has arrive to the center and make sure that the client knows where the treatment room is.
• Call clients when they are late and communicate it to the therapist.
• Communicate clients in advance when the package is about to finish.
• Answer all phone calls of the center in a professional manner and transfer the call whenever it is necessary.
• Send all new clients emails to the CRM as well as any clients complaint.
• Manage booking requests from clients by phone, social media, email and in person. When done in person show the client how to book online.
• After treatment, ask the client to book the next appointment.
• Send all new clients our location map, pre- and post-treatment recommendations.
• Make sure that the reception is clean and tidy at all time
• Whenever it is necessary empty rubbish bin, clean cooling machines, replace water bottle, plastic glasses, tea, re-fil the hand sanitizer and water the plants.
• Take payments from clients and record it into the system.
• Arrange for cash payments whenever it is necessary for the day to day stock of the center (water, tea, cups, sweets, hand soap, stationary…) and record it into the system.
• Arrange for cash payments, previous approval of the center manager or CFO, for stock necessary for the center like creams and aesthetic stuff and record it into the system.
• Count the money when your shift start and finish. Communicate with CFO if there is any discrepancy between the money that it is the cashier and the money that reflects in the system.
• Lodge money into the bank account.
• Send a weekly report of the cash to the CFO.
Inventory / Stock:
• Manage the snacks and drink stock at the center
• Manage stationary stock of the center
• Manage aesthetic inventory of the center and record it on the software
• Manage machine accessories inventory. At least once per month this stock must be checked.
• Order all inventory whenever it is required.
• For machine accessories order, the order must be communicated to CFO a month in advance.
• Update in the software any order we have received as soon as it is received.
• Record all invoices and expenses into the system and archive original receipt / invoice in a physical folder .
• Send monthly report to CFO
• Use of the Internet and other resources for research purposes.
• Filing – both electronically and hard copy
• Undertaking additional support and administrative tasks as required.
• 3-5 year experience as a receptionist in a busy salon, clinic or spa.
• Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
• Highly organized
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Familiar with salon software
• Must be fluent in Arabic (speaking, reading and writing)
• Must be fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing)
About the Company
Furless offers the only PERMANENT body hair removal method in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. This form of treatment is quick, convenient and recommended by experts.