Job description / Role
- Plan, direct, or coordinate Finance activities in different business units and offices.
- Plan, direct and control financial functions in the organization preparing the budget, conducting financial analysis and producing financial reports, developing and implementing an effective system of accounting, and maintaining accurate and current finance records.
- Establish and maintain relationships with clients and team, provide assistance with problems these clients may encounter financially.
- Research, prepare, submit, and monitor the annual budget, and cash flow predictions according to current investments and liabilities.
- Provide comptrollership functions in order to ensure finances are managed according to legislation, policies and procedures, and generally accepted accounting principles:
- Conduct financial analysis and prepare detailed financial reports and statements.
- Provide financial and accounting advice, direction and leadership.
- Ensure compliance with financial legislation, policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement purchasing practices and monitor purchasing processes.
- Respond to auditors’ comments concerning finances and operations and oversee required actions to address deficiencies.
- Establish and maintain cash controls.
- Monitor department spending and recommend corrective actions as necessary.
- Manage investments and reserves.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Provide supportive services analyzing current and future needs, and planning the required services and budget to support them:
- Achieve financial objectives by anticipating requirements, submitting information for budget preparation, scheduling expenditures, monitoring costs and analyzing variances.
- Maintain continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Provide leadership to Finance Department by delegating tasks, responding to staff inquiries and providing overall direction to Finance Team.
- Keep strict confidentiality in performing the duties and managing the information.
AED 14,000 to 16,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Family Status, Medical + Annual Flight
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance Related Courses.
- At least 7 years of experience in General Accounting – preferably in Corporate environment.
- Holding professional certificate - CPA, CMA, CIA, ACCA, etc.
- Excellent knowledge in ERP systems with Advance MS Excel skills.
- Experience in managerial role, interactive and communicates well
- Able to multi-task, can handle different accounts at the same time and can work under pressure
- Due to the nature of business and coverage of work, Arabic speaking and writing skills is a MUST
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 40 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.
Green Gulf Careers
RTC-1 Employment Services
Accounting Manager / Chief Accountant
RTC-1 Employment Services
Accountant - Accounts Payable