Job description / Role
In this role, the main responsibility is to develop and implement the online marketing strategy, including social media, PR, loyalty and rewards in order to increase the local business growth.
• Social Media content administration and publishing
• Managing the online presence and reputation across all third-party platforms
• Administer and train staff on the in-house loyalty program, rewards and online ordering
• Organize PR events
• 5+ years of experience in social media marketing with strong digital background
• Experience working in the hospitality industry. Managing loyalty programs is a plus.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Fluency in English and Arabic is mandatory
About the Company
Al Hallab started out as a family business in 1881 in Tripoli, Lebanon and throughout generations evolved to be a renowned brand name in sweet manufacturing and retail and an integral part of the Lebanese food heritage.
In 2002, Al Hallab Restaurant & Sweets was founded in Dubai by Mr. Ghassan Hallab, a veteran in Lebanese cuisine and expert in the hospitality industry who has transformed the Al Hallab brand from a sweet retailer to a prominent full-service Lebanese restaurant.
Today Al Hallab is a leading brand name in Lebanese casual dining and events catering. Al Hallab operates four full-service Lebanese restaurants; three of which are Lebanese Grill specialty located at Al Garhoud, The Dubai Mall, and Mall of the Emirates; and a sub-brand Lebanese Seafood restaurant “Al Hallab BAB EL BAHR” located at MBR Boulevard, Downtown Dubai.