Job description / Role
Overview of duties
- Implements sales action plans related to his/her market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Main focus on the Group Business segment.
- Conducts sales calls to specific corporate accounts with group business potential.
- Conducts show around to clients relative to the group business segment.
- Participates in weekly sales & marketing meeting
- Attends all pre-conference meetings, as required, arranged by the Event Manager.
- Meets and exceeds individual revenue goals.
- Effectively manages customers budget to maximize revenue and meet customer needs and identify opportunities to up-sell products ans services throughout the sales process.
- Prepare quotations based on clients' requirements.
- Maintains a high level of exposure for the hotel in major market areas through direct sales solicitation, telephone, fax, written communication.
- Maintain close business relationships with existing clients through key sales activities.
- Cultivate and develop new business relationships through key sales activities
- Closely follows up on all business leads within a 24 hour response timeline to clients
- Adapts to client's needs by tailor fitting hotel services to fit client's requests.
- Responsible for preparation of Banquet Event Order and conducting the daily event order meeting"
Team management and cross-department responsibilities
- Demonstrates commitment to Hotel operating principles and philosophies.
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner.
- Maintains the highest standards of professionalism and attitude towards all internal & external guests.
- Develops and maintains close working relationship with all departments throughout the hotel.
- Ensure smooth inter-departmental communication channel to get messages/ information clearly received and disseminated.
- Maintains a positive relationship and assists the Event Manager when required to the success of an Event.
Management and administration
- Prepares proposals for qualified leads or inquiries for group business segment over 10 rooms with function as per the requirements
- Finalizes detailed arrangements on both rooms and functions with clients/organizers and prepares the final contract accordingly.
- Traces for confirmations and deposit with clients/organizers in accordance with the guidelines of cut off dates.
- Reviews the contracts of corporate meetings and conventions for cut off dates, special arrangements / requirements committed to clients/organizers.
- Conducts a detail handover to the Event Manager upon confirmation of group with signed contract and introductory of Event Manager to the Client
- Level of Education Others Areas of study Sales
- 3 to 5 years
Essential and optional requirements
- Power Point
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies