Job description / Role
We are seeking a typist for government related functions such as immigration, labour and other government related functions to join our company. As a typist, you will be required to type up company documents in Arabic on different government portals, prepare letters, translate documents. You will also be required to draft documents and perform a variety of clerical duties.
To be a successful typist, you should have a keen eye for detail and possess fast typing abilities in Arabic language.
• Typing up company documents from for immigration
• Typing up company documents for ministry of labour
• Typing up company documents in different government portals
• Drafting documents, reports, spreadsheets, presentations, and other written material related to work permit, visa, cicpa and other government departments.
• Managing and maintaining the physical and digital document filing system.
• Performing general office duties such as copying, scanning, printing, and answering phone calls and emails, among others.
• Ensuring that the office supplies are maintained and informing the supervisor of any issues or requirements.
• High school diploma.
• A minimum of 2 years experience however we look for a skilled person with typing speed.
• Prior experience as a typist or data entry clerk is especially with a typing center in UAE preferable.
• Typing speed of 40-60 words per minute in Arabic.
• The ability to translated Arabic to English and English to Arabic.
• Proficiency in office software such as MS Word, Excel and outlook.
• A keen eye for detail and the ability to spot spelling and grammar errors.
• Excellent vocabulary and command of the Arabic language.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Familiarity with paper and digital document filing systems.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
About the Company
About the Adecco Group
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of workforce solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in 60 countries and territories around the world, the Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting approximately 700,000 associates with our clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
HR & Admin Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
RTC-1 Employment Services