Job description / Role
Typist (fulltime or partime)
We are seeking a typist for government related functions such as immigration, labour and other government related functions to join our company. As a typist, you will be required to type up company documents in Arabic on different government portals, prepare letters, translate documents. You will also be required to draft documents and perform a variety of clerical duties.
To be a successful typist, you should have a keen eye for detail and possess fast typing abilities in Arabic language.
• Typing up company documents from for immigration
• Typing up company documents for ministry of labour
• Typing up company documents in different government portals
• Drafting documents, reports, spreadsheets, presentations, and other written material related to work permit, visa, cicpa and other government departments.
• Managing and maintaining the physical and digital document filing system.
• Performing general office duties such as copying, scanning, printing, and answering phone calls and emails, among others.
• Ensuring that the office supplies are maintained and informing the supervisor of any issues or requirements.
• High school diploma.
• A minimum of 2 years experience however we look for a skilled person with typing speed.
• Prior experience as a typist or data entry clerk is especially with a typing center in UAE preferable.
• Typing speed of 40-60 words per minute in Arabic.
• The ability to translated Arabic to English and English to Arabic.
• Proficiency in office software such as MS Word, Excel and outlook.
• A keen eye for detail and the ability to spot spelling and grammar errors.
• Excellent vocabulary and command of the Arabic language.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Familiarity with paper and digital document filing systems.
• Strong time management and organizational skills.
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.