Job description / Role
- Design and present well realistic 3D sketches for the assigned project
- Create briefs to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports as well as design proposals
- Make sure all work is conducted based on the specific standards, building codes, guidelines as well as regulations
- Generate detailed blueprints or drawings using the appropriate software
- Conduct tasks within the budgets and timelines
- Prepare project specifications
Job Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture
- Proven experience as an architect required
- Must have a strong eye for details
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
About the Company
maptalent are experts at delivering quality recruitment and human capital solutions across the Middle East, United States and United Kingdom.
Having highly experienced teams based out of our offices’ in Dubai, Los Angeles and Birmingham specialising in the recruitment of professionals across a wide range of sectors including contracting, power, energy, consultancy, architecture, infrastructure, fit-out and mechanical electrical engineering.
maptalent is a partner managed business with staff we consider to be the best in their field. With nearly 80 years combined international recruitment experience maptalent has capacity to provide challenging and successful recruitment solutions.
If you are looking for a position in the Middle East, USA or the UK or you are wanting to find out where maptalent can add value to your recruitment process then get in contact.