Job description / Role
Architect Master Plan will take charge in the studies and planning of all components of the airport (airside, landside, etc.).
He/She will ensure the spatial planning of the overall and/or partial area(s) for an airport project. Provides a technical, environmental and economic response to a programme within the framework of a budget and a schedule, complying with current standards, International and Local. He/she will be involved in new airport projects or expansion of existing airport infrastructure projects.
AIRPORT MASTER PLAN
As part of the implementation of Airport Master Plan, he will develop an airport from scratch.
The architect brings his/her expertise in various inter-related areas, such as:
• site selection and track implementation,
• runway system and terminal implementation,
• terminal configuration and road scheme,
• road access,
• organisation of the various support functions (cargo, maintenance, fire station, energy, etc.)
• He/She must ensure the development of the following types of plans in accordance with project-based regulations (local or international regulations) and:
• Obstacle Limitation Surfaces (OLS)
• Noise Contour Map
• Radioelectrical coverage maps
• Landside Access Drawings
• Phasing Plans
• Deliver a feasibility study report to define a long term development plans for an airport.
• Propose concepts of locations for each airport function in line with the site constraints and the needs as expressed in the programming data.
• Produce design, draw diagrams, sketches, feasibility studies defining the directions of the master plan and allowing the Project Manager and Client to make the necessary choices.
• Prepare and provide the production of drawings and other documents necessary to carry out the Client file,
• Ensure the follow-up and consistency of the Master Plan with the programming data provided as part of the project,
• Contribute to the preparation of descriptive reports of master plans (functional principles, including logistic, justifications, etc.)
• Provide an advisory, expertise and diagnostic role on existing and/or future airport facilities.
• Participates in team growth: train and supervise team members.
• Prepare and participate in exchanges and presentations before the Client and the Stakeholders.
• Within the Strategic Planning Division, the Master Plan Architect is in direct contact with the head of the Master Plan activity. As part of its mission, he/she is functionally connected with project managers.
• He/She will support the Bid Manager for the preparation of Tenders.
• The incumbent will travel regularly to visit ADP Ingénierie clients on missions around the world to collect data, present intermediate and final advancements.
• Minimum of 5-10 years of experience is required within the same industry.
• Master’s degree in Architecture or Engineering.
• Knowledge of airport fields and ICAO regulations is an asset.
• Utmost mastery in the field of Master Planning Design: Expert in Autocad is mandatory as for presentation tools (3D model, Photoshop, Sketchup, Rhinoceros).
• Familiar with other tools like BIM/Revit, Sketchup, Rhinoceros is a must.
• Must be certified in Airport Planning Design and Development (completed courses of : Airport Planning and Design, Airport Security, Airport Sustainability and Environmental Management, Airport Safety and Certification, Airport Terminal Planning)
• Creative and innovative
• Analytical and synthetical mind
• Autonomy and ability to present projects / convince clients.
• English language proficiency
About the Company
ADP Ingenierie, a wholly-owned Groupe ADP subsidiary, is a French engineering company that carries out architectural and engineering activities worldwide dealing with design of new airports or existing airports development.
Its teams of experts can accompany a project from the initial design to operational stages and group together multiple skills, from engineering to architecture, studies and the supervision of works.
With 400 employees of 46 nationalities working in 19 different countries, ADP Ingenierie is presently carrying out over 130 projects concurrently worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Experts Plus Recruitment Services
A Leading Engineering and Construction Company in Qatar
Senior Interior Designer - Hospitality/Mixed Use Projects
|Abu Dhabi||9 Mar|