Job description / Role
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Architect (hospital) for one of its client who is a reputed oil and gas Engineering and management company.
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Role required to work independently on architectural design projects (hospital) and often coordinates project design efforts. Excellent opportunity for a qualified Architect, based on office/design. Develops plan and creative-design concepts for projects. Prepares presentation and design drawings, details and plans for project success.
Job Role includes but not limited to:
• Prepare and present design solutions and take part in various stages of design development
• Produce detailed drawings and acquire all relevant information – new or existing details.
• Taking part or lead in design assignments in collaboration with project team.
• Apply sustainable design solution and comply to all local Green Building Regulations
• Ensure knowledge of all applicable local design guidelines, codes & international standard.
• Identification, evaluation, and estimation of risks involved in a situation, comparison against benchmarks or standards, and make risk mitigation plan.
• Ensuring tasks allocated is completed & delivered with quality after a self-check.
• Prepare drawings and documents for tendering and construction.
• Good command in using Revit Architecture in drafting, designing and building information modeling(BIM).
• Perform technical and authorities coordination at all levels
• Prepare and maintain project documents per agreed deliverables like correspondence, minutes of meeting, notes etc.
• Allocation, distribution, and follow up of task within the team, checking of works produced and ensure work is completed within the allocated hours and scope.
• Arrange meetings to review design, plans, making modifications or revisions as required.
• Organizes and controls project activity.
• Track the progress and quality of work being performed.
• Keep the team informed about project status and issues that may affect Client relations.
• Keep on learning new skills, updated information and take necessary trainings as per modern practices in the relevant field and share with team and other disciplines organization wide
• Software Expertise
• Autodesk Revit, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Primavera.
• Bachelor in Architecture.
• Experience wise must have minimum 10 years of experience, most recent experience must be in in hospitals and oil and gas industry and MUST have worked for well-regarded Contractors.
• Design thinking
• Imaginative and creative thinking
• Decision making
• Team Lead skills
About the Company
WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the International Oil, Gas an Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world.
We operate globally with offices in 12 countries, supplying the International Oil, Gas and Energy industry with professional personnel.
We offer hands-on support to our consultants in every region in which they work. We provide the best people to Upstream, Midstream and Downstream projects and operations. We serve our Clients and Consultants based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent quality of service.
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jun|
Senior Architect - Global Practice
In House Architect
Project Design Manager (Architect)
Senior Concept Design Architect