Job description / Role
- Preparing and presenting design proposals to clients
- Advising clients
- Producing detailed drawings
- Negotiating with contractors and other professionals
- Attending regular meetings with clients, contractors and other specialists
- Co-ordinating the work of contractors
- Making site visits to check on progress
- Dealing with problems that might come up during building.
- Must have experience with BIM/Revit and have residential experience
- 4 years UAE experience is a minimum
- Degree in Architecture
- Candidates must have a valid UAE driving license and their own vehicle
About the Company
TP Global is the leading recruitment provider of technical professionals to the energy sector. Covering the full project life cycle TP Global offer a full 360 degree man power solution, providing unparalleled levels of delivery to clients and applicants worldwide.
With a sole dedication to the energy market TP Global has a true global network allowing interment knowledge of individual market environments and geographical locations. This focus has created opportunity to partner with the most talented technical professionals and top tier clients across our core market geographies of Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and Europe.