Job description / Role
• Ability to operate as a technical lead for various scale of master planning projects with a sound understanding of all relevant planning workstreams.
• Has a strong capability to coordinate multiple disciplines and communities such requirements
• Independently manage and negotiate with the client on deliverables to ensure alignment with contracted scopes by leading client and project meetings, articulating and defending the work undertaken.
• Will lead client and project meetings, articulating and defending the work undertaken.
• Develops project briefs in order to confirm client objectives.
• Reviews and understands data sets to correlate population projections against market demands and supply.
• Initiates and drives innovative approaches to efficient project delivery e.g. improved site analysis assessment or site planning, due diligence and high level developer assessment.
• Can structure and develop tailored planning guidelines and controls as per client requirements.
• Has the ability to develop thought processes, criteria and methodologies for various type and scale of planning projects.
• Provide specific technical expertise in spatial planning, environmental and regional planning, and developing governance and implementation strategies and make recommendations to clients where relevant.
AED 45,000 to 55,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor's Degree in architect planning and design, environment, urban policy, sustainable development or equivalent
• Master’s Degree Preferred.
• Professional membership as RTPI, AICP, PIA. CIP, SIP or equivalent required.
About the Company
PARKER CONNECT is the fastest growing Management Consultancy in the Middle East. We provide world class services such as Executive Search and Consultancy through our centrally located office in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Ever since starting operations, the organization has witnessed rapid growth purely achieved through firm business relations and quality service delivery. Our market knowledge in the region put together with quality consultants and excellent infrastructure has enabled us to build a strong portfolio of clients which include MNC’s and local firms.
Excelsior Group ME
|Abu Dhabi||25 Mar|
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||25 Mar|
Daniel & Philip's Leaf - DPL Group
|Ras Al Khaimah||30 May|
Senior Design Architect