Job description / Role
- Take full leadership over the construction site by following up from tender point throughout submission of drawings for authorities approval, contracting, execution up till delivery and after delivery activities (snags and maintenance).
- Produce and study detailed drawings, specifications, BOQ, As-built drawings and tender documents.
- Direct supervision of all subcontractors hired by the company including MEP, interior and civil constriction.
- Direct responsibility for the submission to Dubai municipality, Dubai civil defense and all other authorities.
- Estimate the resource requirements in line with the target programs.
- Discussing the objectives, requirements and budget of a project and specifying the nature and quality of materials.
- Ensuring the design process recognizes current legislation and codes of practice where appropriate and obtain permits.
- Raise requisition for timely supply of materials & labor etc. to keep the progress in line with target program.
- Conduct regular meetings with site supervisors and other contractors to discuss day’s progress, achievements as well as next day’s program.
- Inspect and monitor health and safety Hazards on site.
- Undertake maximum presence on construction site for full time site inspections and supervision.
- Obtain and control periodical progress bills from sub-contractors and certify the quantity of work done.
- Undertake snagging inspection on practical completion of the works and manage process to rectify any defects.
- Keep abreast with markets trends to insure adequate awareness and information about new solutions and materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering or equivalent with technical background
- Registered professional with Dubai Municipality with full privileges to submit drawings and obtain approvals on behalf of the company.
- 8 to 10 years of relevant experience in managing construction sites.
- In-depth knowledge of all interior designing project management, contractual and commercial aspects.
- Manage and produce accurate formal reports in accordance with business timetable
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work; Work well under pressure
- Ability to present ideas effectively, evaluate ideas of others and possess excellent motivational & leadership skills
- IT Literate able to use Auto-Cad, experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Microsoft Projects.
- Good command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of Arabic language will be an advantage.
- Gender: Male
- Ideal age range: 30 - 35 years
- Currently in UAE.
- Driving License
- GCC experience is a must
- Smart and professional appearance
About the Company
We design and fit interiors for the most famous brands in the world; names that demand quality. For over 35 years, our talented design and production teams have been instrumental in realising client's visions.