Job description / Role
• Handle complex designing and drafting assignments under minimal supervision.
• Create drawings and models from written and verbal specifications obtained from Project Engineer.
• Production of conceptual / detailed design drawings and proposals in order to ensure sustainability of planned objectives of projects (cost, time, and quality)
• Maintain an electronic library of all projects.
• Provide accurate and timely information on projects design drawings and changes to same.
• Produce all 2D AutoCAD drawings as required. Prepare shop drawings when required.
• Prepare photographic surveys as and when required.
• Prepare graphical documentation using CAD and Photoshop and other information.
• Provide support to the Senior CAD Designer on all issues related to design drafting and coordination drawings, presentations, CAD concepts, conceptual realization, etc.
• Assist the Senior CAD Designer in his coordination with local authorities, collecting requirements and coordinating submissions of documents for approval.
• Work with Engineers regarding model accuracy, design, drafting standards and design documentation.
• Work closely with Designers, Drafters, and Engineers to ensure coordination design effort is maintained.
• Complete project responsibilities within scope, budget and schedule.
• Review drawings for completeness and accuracy. Maintain all revisions of project drawings. Update and maintain drafting log.
• Develop 3D models by analyzing prototypes and 2D drawings.
• Examine and check engineering drawings for compliance with cited specifications.
• Provide timely technical assistance and solutions to the team.
• Participate in project meetings and conference calls as required.
• Prepare engineering documents for customer submittal.
• A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Architecture.
• Design — Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
• Building and Construction — Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures such as highways and roads.
• English Language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
• Engineering and Technology — Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
• Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
• Computers and Electronics — Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
• Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
About the Company
"At IBA House, it’s not about delivering a signature style, but creating a signature feeling. A feeling that leaves you with a complete sense of belonging, whatever the space we’re transforming." - Nawaf Al Khater, Managing Director
IBA House Interior Architects is an architecture and interior design agency, offering turnkey solutions.
A company incorporated through the successful partnership of an Emirati family in 2013 which has continued to grow because of strong ties and strategic partnerships locally and internationally.
Our values, at the core of the business, have always been the guidelines of IBA House’s daily operations which has delivered continuous success, resulting in ever greater future growth.
Being client-centric-focused in our approach to every project, has resulted in our clients becoming life-time partners. Our desire to achieve client satisfaction derives from our belief in the importance of social well being.
At IBA House, we distinguish our work through our ability to produce unique designs that grace the individualism of our clients. We compliment it with creative and reliable solutions to meet our clients’ needs within the stipulated budget and time-frame without comprising quality, while engaging the client throughout the process.
Our creativity and technical expertise are the foundation and building blocks of our team, our projects and our client relations.
Interior Architect Draftsman
IBA HOUSE Interior Architects
Mid Level Interior Designer
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
IBA HOUSE Interior Architects