Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced Architectural Draughtsman for our interior fit-out projects. The Candidate should have a working experience as an architecture draughtsman for at least period of 8 years. Excellent experience in Interior Fit out commercial, retail and residential.
• Must have the ability to prepare Fit Out based drawings, Ability to prepare joinery workshop drawings.
• Details to include all views and dimensions necessary for manufacture
• Must have the ability to use the latest computer software's such as AutoCAD and REVIT to fulfill his/her tasks,
• Archive, track and control revisions of design drawings, shop drawings, and as-built drawings.
• Preparation of Presentation drawings
• Create detailed designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software
• Preparation of drawings of Classical Working details.
• Details of Part Plans, Sections & Elevation with Interior.
• Ability to take off accurate quantity from drawings
• Preparation and Break Down of the Work Packages which belongs to scope of works.
• Ability to prepare BOQ`s and make calculations is crucially important
• Coordinate effectively with other team members in the technical section such as purchaser estimator, quantity surveyor, designer, material engineer.
Portfolio and complimentary cv is a must for interview moreover candidates will be tested before hiring in their proficiency
• To apply for this role any applicant must be degree qualified with a minimum of 8 years post graduate experience working with Interiors and / or Fit Out Contractors / Consultancies.
• In addition to the above any applicants will be fully conversant and experienced in working with AutoCAD / REVIT CAD Software Products.
Further requirements is major preference will be given to applicants who are available immediately or at very short notice.
About the Company
TXM Labour Supply is an international recruitment and manpower company with a valid "on demand" labour licence.
Alongside recruitment we also provide clients with a complete business service, delivering HR, Payroll, Administration and Sponsorship support.