Job description / Role
- Planning the projects' design activities in accordance with client expectations, ensuring completion of the project through the sample stage.
- Creating items in the fields of Metal and Wood Display Products that are based on customer requests in 2D and 3D, and where necessary, following the process of prototype studies.
- For Standard Products; To deal with the Design Problems Arising in Production and to Produce Solutions, to make the necessary revisions.
- To develop the necessary product tree using ERP so that orders may be placed on the current system.
- To support project management studies.
- Preparation of quotations in coordination with Sales team.
- Will report to Ksa Country Manager.
- Preferably if available a Saudi National
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Architecture and Interior Architecture.
- Experienced in production, processes, and usage of metal, wood, and plastic products.
- Design and Drawing ability are advanced.
- Actively participates in teamwork and effectively applies their skills to the scenario they are in charge of.
- Have positive attitude and communication skills in human relations.
- At least one of the SolidWorks and SolidEdge ST6 programs can be used effectively.
- Good ability to MS Office applications.
- Fluent English and Arabic.
- No obstacle to travel in GCC area.
- We are looking for teammates who will work as Technical Office Engineer.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||12 Sep|
Senior Architect / Design Manager
Interior Designer - Residential
Senior Specialist - Architect and Civil
Red Sea Global (RSG)
|Saudi Arabia||7 Sep|