Job description / Role
Stantec Abu Dhabi is looking to hire an Architectural Inspector to support the construction supervision of a Confidential Project. Candidates must have experience in Architectural and Interior backgrounds within buildings.
Key responsibilities include:
• Inspecting site conditions before the start of construction activities.
• Verifying the compatibility of the site with the designed permanent works.
• Checking for obstructions. Photograph and document the condition of an existing property that the work might damage.
• Reviewing materials delivered to site for conformance with approved samples, materials and equipment and report findings.
• Checking that materials delivered to site are appropriately stored and reporting discrepancies.
• Inspecting the construction of temporary and permanent works to ensure compliance with the Contract Documents and approved shop drawings and submittals.
• Preparing daily logs and reports.
• Maintain records of inspections made, tests performed, work executed, etc.
• Performing all work in accordance with the Contract Administration Procedures Manual.
• Observing site safety practices and the progress of the work. Reporting any concerns.
• Assisting with the inspection of completed works.
• Helping prepare punch lists. Monitoring the start-up, testing, commissioning and handover of the works.
• Assist in the review of Shop drawing and Material submittal related to Architectural and ID works
• Perform all other duties given by the direct manager.
• Five (5) years experience in a similar or equivalent position and job description.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant disciplines: Architecture or Architectural Engineering.
• Review of drawing related to ID works and inspection on site
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of building construction, materials, systems and trade practices is required.
• Computer proficiency.
About the Company
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Civil Engineer - High Rise Structure
Distinguished Real Estate
Ark In Interio
Construction Manager (Buildings)
|Abu Dhabi||8 Mar|
Site Project Architect
Junior Site Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services