Job description / Role
• Generally assist RE and deputize when required.
• Well aware of requirements specified in the Contract Documents and following applicable duties pertained to applied category.
• Supervise Contractor’s works to achieve construction and O&M in accordance with the Contract Documents.
• Participate in contract administration.
• Review Contractor’s submissions.
• Provide all necessary on-site direction and issue site instructions.
• Supervise site inspection staff.
• Check measure of work done.
• Observe site safety practices.
• Monitor the quality of materials and workmanships.
• Record and display progress versus program.
• Prepare progress report.
• Ensure correctness and completeness of as-built drawings.
• Engineering Degree (M. Sc.) with 5 year experience or
• Engineering Degree (B. Sc.) with 8 year experience or
• Diploma in Engineering (3 Years) with 11 year experience.
• At least 4 years of direct and related experience at applied category.
• At least 5 years experience in managing processes, engineering contracts contractual matters, value engineering, systems, procedure, and policies.
• Engineering Master Degree/Degree/Diploma should be authenticated by ministry of higher education and scientific research, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
• Relevant IT skills / Computer literate.
• Excellent command of English (Communication and writing skills)
• Valid UAE Driving License.
About the Company
Parsons is a leader in many diverse markets such as infrastructure, transportation, water, telecommunications, aviation, commercial, environmental, planning, industrial manufacturing, education, healthcare, life sciences and homeland security.
Parsons provides technical and management solutions to federal, regional and local government agencies as well as private industries worldwide.
|Abu Dhabi||15 Feb|
Site Supervisor (Civil Engineering)
Civil Inspector - Infrastructure
PSR Solutions International