Job description / Role
• Ensure all sales routes under supervision have up to date route plans.
• Ensure all customer data integrity is continually updated and correct.
• Ensure that all routes under supervision have the correct quantity and mix of saleable product to service their outlets on a daily basis as per the company must stock list.
• Ensure that outlets under supervision meet the companies ’Picture of Success’ standards.
• Conduct a minimum of 2 visits in the market on route per salesmen under supervision on a monthly basis.
• Conduct daily visits in the market.
• Review daily the service levels and sales volume and return performance by route with each salesman in the team.
• This should be measured against the salesman’s agreed route plan.
• Responsible for the achievement of distribution targets under area of supervision.
• Responsible to deliver monthly sales volume and wastage targets for supervisory area.
• Responsible to ensure the correct visibility and display of products in all outlets is as per the company agreed standards.
• Responsible to ensure that salesmen under area reconcile their stocks and cash deposit on a daily basis.
• Responsible and accountable for supervising a team of sales representatives, ensuring the correct service levels, distribution and display of company products to an agreed customer base.
• Responsible and accountable for ordering the correct volume and mix of product to service the outlets under supervision to the agreed company standards.
• Responsible for implementing Planograms across outlets and categories.
• Responsible and accountable for wastage control for all routes and outlets under supervision.
• Responsible and accountable for the implementation and management of company strategies and plans in the area under supervision.
• Responsible and accountable for the leadership, training and coaching of personnel under direct supervision.
• Responsible for Fresh category of Modern Trade for Abu Dhabi & Al Ain/ Dubai
• Develop Sales plans and budgets to achieve & exceed annual sales objectives.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in FMCG, preferably dealing with fresh food products sales
• Achieve sales targets for the area specified
• Leadership of the sales team
• Responsible to the profitability of the assigned area
• Accountable to the collection and receivables
About the Company
IFFCO is a United Arab Emirates based business house, which manufactures and markets a well integrated range of mass-market consumer products.
Our business segments are: Oils and Fats, Frozen foods, Commodities, Food and Beverage, Plastic & corrugated Packaging & Industrial Products, Logistics, Insurance, Advertising & Real Estate.
IFFCO also manufactures related derivatives and intermediates associated with these business segments.
Since its inception in 1975, IFFCO's history has been one of consistent and successful growth. This period has seen our transformation from a trading company to a highly successful, responsive and dynamic group of companies, which invest in building winning brands that continuously seek to create value for the consumer.
IFFCO brands now enjoy the confidence and preference of consumers in over seventy country markets all over the world.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Sales Executive
Business Development Manager - Retail Concept
Team Admin / Office Manager
Head of Business Development - Facilities Management
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)