Job description / Role
Implementing Policies and Procedures
• Implement a system to ensure all market queries are addressed, handled and maintained well in full – from open to close.
• Implement policies and procedures to control and protect company assets related to sales dept. (coolers, vehicles etc)
• Maintaining the Customer Database, Reporting and Following-Up
• Make sure that sales dept. asset database is accurate and up to date.
• Draft and Report - Daily reporting of severe cases, assets misuse by internal and external customers.
• Supply information maintenance issues based on market feedback and provide solutions to streamlining productivity and increasing service excellence in the market.
• Suggest changes to customer complaint / queries to meet new market and system needs as they arise
• Provide briefing and follow up systems to aid operators in screening and managing premiums and redemptions
• Conduct customer satisfaction surveys, capture the data & provide reports to the line manager.
• Training and Developing
• Train and coaching salesmen on truck handling and proper use
• Train Salesmen on customer services
• Conducting Daily Operating Duties
• Preparing and managing Route Journey plan
• Opening new accounts and maintaining the existing customers
• Troubleshoot customer queries and complaints
• Following up with the salesmen
Nature and length of previous experience:
• Minimum of 3 years experience with proven customer service and technical experience.
• Specialist knowledge: Marketing and sales knowledge especially consumer product marketing.
• Proficient in MS Office
• Soft Skills and Personality traits: Interpersonal skills. Presentation skills
• Training and instructing skills
• Service orientation
• Monitoring and coaching skills
• Product knowledge
• Social perceptiveness
• Verbal and written expression
• Language Fluency: Fluent in English & Arabic will be a desirable advantage
• Current Location: UAE
About the Company
Back in 1980 Jeema began its journey into existence above ground. His Highness Sheikh Rashid Al Maktoum, showing his renowned foresight, planned with his old friend the late Sultan Al Owais to make the unusually pristine water available to everyone. He decided to build a mineral water plant within the natural scenic natural springs of Jeema Wadi.
Emirates Refreshments Company
Field Sales Representative
Nestle Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|
L'Oreal Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||6 Feb|
Junior Key Sales Executive
Key Account Sales Executive
|Abu Dhabi||23 Dec|