Job description / Role
Area Manager - F&B - UAE
The Area Manager will take full responsibility for management of all assigned restaurants to ensure achievement of sales and profit.
Our client is a new food and beverage business that are growing in the UAE and looking to add an Area Manager to their team
* Communicate to all restaurant managers in the assigned area. Make sure that all managers have a clear understanding of their Target and are in the same business objective and direction.
* Set up restaurant management plan to ensure expense is in the budget or as planned.
* Monitor restaurant's performance and measure the achievement of target.
* Solve problems and provide proper direction to increase profits to the restaurants
* Define Sales Target of each assigned restaurant to ensure that all restaurants have clear target on a daily and monthly basis
* Communicate, monitor, and follow up to ensure implementation effectiveness of Marketing Program as well as execution of new products and other public relations program.
* Review sales every day and analyse sales trends. Identify restaurants that have negative sales gaps, and work with restaurant manager to identify action plan to close the gaps.
* Set up Manpower Plan at restaurant manager level
* Recruit and select qualified restaurant manager based on restaurant needs
* Ensure that all team members are well trained and passed all training processes
* Coach and develop leadership skills of restaurant managers and make sure that they can apply the knowledge and skills to enhance business performance
* Monitor and maintain the highest level of Quality, Service, and Cleanliness. Q.S.C. standard to ensure customer satisfaction
* Handle customer complaints and ensure issues or problems have been completely solved
* Set up customer relationship network to build up the Brand and create awareness and customer loyalty in the located area
Attractive salary package + benefits
* Fluent in English.
* At least Bachelor Degree in Management or any related fields
* At least 5 years experience in management of Casual Dining Restaurants.
* Valid UAE Driving License is a must.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Food and Beverage Operations Manager
Area Manager - Casual Restaurant Group
Quest Search & Selection
General Manager - Food and Beverage
Restaurant Operations Manager
A Leading Private Company in UAE