This position is closed or expired.
See other Area Manager jobs in UAE
Area Manager – Potbelly
Potbelly Sandwich Shop began in 1977 as a small antique store run by a nice young couple. Our philosophy on giving is aligned with our mission, To Make People Really Happy.Kindness and the spirit of generosity are part of our culture and history.
As you would expect, our passion for great food helped us develop a huge following of loyal Potbelly fans. At Potbelly, a customer gets the chance to create the sandwich or other item the way you want to have it. We don't start making your food until a customer places an order...so they can let their mood determine what they order.
Responsible for store operations, staff development, marketing and visual merchandising for either whole-country territories within a region, or within-country responsibility combining both flagship and major stores.
* Drives and delivers sales performance of assigned stores, and manages sales objectives and operational costs, in line with the agreed business plan.
* Implements processes which clearly communicate personal responsibility at all levels for achievement of weekly/monthly sales targets.Â
* Ensures that stores maximise use of space, anticipates and advise changes to layout based on sales or seasonal history.
* Implements measurable appraisal processes, develops and implements training to maximise sales potential.
*Ensures stores adhere to brand layouts and corporate look whilst maintaining a dynamic working relationship with brand teams to optimise business performance.
Skills & Experience:
* Degree level in Business Administration or a related major
* Minimum of 5 years experience in a supervisory / managerial position within the retail industry
* Fluent written and verbal English
About the Company
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for over 75 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn and KidZania. The company operates over 3,400 stores across diverse customer sectors: Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings and Leisure & Entertainment. Alshaya’s stores can be found in markets across the Middle East and North Africa, Russia, Turkey and Europe and the company employs more than 47,000 people from over 120 nationalities.
The company has established itself as the industry leader across these territories through a combination of local market understanding and a comprehensive commitment to customer service. Growth in each of its operating divisions and brands is supported by continuous investment in talent and infrastructure. It applies best practices in retail operations, merchandising, marketing, information technology, logistics, real estate, human resources and financial controls.
M.H. Alshaya Co. is the retail business of the Alshaya Group, which was founded in Kuwait in 1890 and today represents one of the most dynamic companies in the Middle East. In addition to its retail operations, the Alshaya Group is active in a number of other sectors including real estate, automotive, hotels, trading and investments. Learn more about the company at www.alshaya.com or on Facebook.