Job description / Role
The main purpose of this job is to manage Sales in the respective region, throughout the whole process: from detecting the opportunity on the market to the payment of the invoice.
They have the largest number of locations around the world and the most innovative, reliable products and services. They also provide the most robust supply and quality security, thanks to our exceptional vertical integration - from mining to production to full service solutions.
As Sales Manager you are responsible for Steel markets
* You plan and carry out regular customer/conference, suitable trade fairs and exhibitions Visits
* You detect opportunities and quote, you negotiate with the different stakeholders at our customers, you connect with experts internally to be able to provide solutions to customers
* Establishing sustainable relationships with the customer will help you be successful
* Where needed, you provide technical consultancy
* Sales forecasts, demand planning & management of receivables is part of your role as well
* You conduct the contract negotiations and determine the contract parameters according to the company guidelines
As a Sales Manager you will work hand in hand with the departments Technical Marketing, Engineering, Commercial Execution as well as the production plants and pursue the common goal of ensuring customer satisfaction and long-term customer loyalty.
* Bachelor's or Master's degree (e.g.: metallurgical engineering, mechanical engineering, civil engineering or materials engineering)
* At least 5 - 10 years of professional experience in technical sales and in the steel sector
* Good MS-Office knowledge
* Excellent knowledge in English. Arabic or Urdu would be a plus.
* Outstanding negotiation skills as well as a winning and convincing personality
* High social competence and a sovereign appearance
* Distinctive problem-solving competence
* Strong customer orientation
* Willingness to travel internationally up to 40% of its time
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Business Development Manager
Excelsior Group ME
Key Account Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Technical Manager - Refractory
Senior Sales Executive
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC