Job description / Role
The Person shall be responsible for developing the Mena market (Middle East & North Africa)
- Drive sales towards achieving objectives set for his/her regions
- Identify and grow emerging key markets for expansion.
- Work closely with business development division to identify and establish extensive network of alliances and strategic partners.
- Manage and maintain key account network of customers and strategic partners / alliance.
- Prepare sales and marketing plan in line with targets and objectives set.
- Attend trade shows, seminars and workshops to keep abreast with developments in the industry.
- Degree or Diploma in Civil/Mechanical/Industrial Engineering with minimum 5 years experience in technical sales.
- Experience in sales of light or heavy construction related machinery.
- Familiar with Middle East and North Africa market.
- Highly independent and self-motivated.
- Travelling required.
- Ability to work with fast paced, multi-disciplinary team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
About the Company
Our legacy commenced in 1919, when our founder, Eduard Linnhoff manufactured our first asphalt equipment in Berlin, Germany. Today, our business has expanded far beyond to more than 30 countries around the world.
With long-term experiences, we combine tradition with new technologies to build the most premium asphalt and concrete plants that will suit all your different project needs.
Lintec’s advanced containerized asphalt plant, built from ISO sea containers, provides easy installation at site with low shipping costs. Linnhoff’s proven modular and mobile asphalt plants are energy-savings as no hot elevators are needed with the screen drum technology. From precast to ready mix, count on our extensive range of Eurotec and Lintec concrete batch plants to deliver a premium concrete pour.