Job description / Role
Mission & Main Objectives
To ensure the KSA Sales Strategy is defined and rolled out to achieve the Retail Sales Target, Wholesale Target & Operating Profit Target.
Main tasks and responsibilities
• Support new distributor to ramp up Sales & Marketing operational processes
• Contribute to define and implement NSCs growth plans in line with Business Plan and Mid Term Business Plan. Perform SWOT analysis at NSC level and implement adequate countermeasures.
• Achievement of sales and regional Operating Profit targets; initiate required actions and countermeasures campaigns (retails & wholesales)
• Ensure alignment of NSC vs. regional and competitive pricing strategy;
• Contribute to develop fleet/special sales by supporting on an ad hoc basis the importers
• NSC / Dealer stock (Car Flow management; Monthly Sales Reforecast in line with appropriate inventory level;
• Ensure NSC / Dealer compliance with Regional Reporting policy and requirement
• Support NSC’s compliance and implementation of Customer Quality standards and policies
• Implement at NSC / dealer level, adequate leads management processes; reporting aligned with Regional Leads Management
• Report market & competitors data
• 7 Years of Automotive experience.
• Sales experience in the Middle East
• Experience with a Premium automotive manufacturer
• Bachelor’s degree
• Should be Fluent in English; Arabic speaker required.
About the Company
Nissan's heritage in the Middle East goes way back to 1957, when the first Nissan vehicle was sold in Saudi Arabia. Since then the Nissan Legacy has taken deep roots in the hearts of the Middle East people by becoming an integral part of their lives.
Currently Nissan is one of the most popular and successful automobile brands in the Middle East boasting of a strong line-up ranging from popular passenger cars to powerful 4x4 series and commercial vehicles.
In its quest to closely understand the local needs of its customers, Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. in June, 1994 set up a regional Middle East head quarters in Dubai, thus becoming the first Japanese car manufacturer to accomplish this feat. The Nissan Middle East FZE office houses a highly sophisticated training center which serves as an excellent training ground for undertaking Nissan customer care and service activities.
Today, Nissan Middle East FZE has grown to be one of the major support offices of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., Japan with its operations covering over 20 countries making it the largest representation in the Middle East amongst all Japanese manufacturers.
Nissan looks confident to embark on its journey to the top and SHIFT_the future in the Middle East.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Bluebox HR Limited
Business Development Manager
Manpower Middle East
Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)