Job description / Role
Our client, a large pharmaceutical company, is urgently looking for an Area Sales Manager to be based in the UAE. In this role, you will report to the Senior Director and will have main responsibility to lead and direct sales for a certain region, achieving area sales targets.
Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Manages all sales functions in the area including forecasting, budgeting and P/L analysis,
• Meeting the sales targets and promoting the organization’s presence.
• Develops business plans covering sales, revenue, and expense controls.
• Builds and maintains relationships with Distributors across the CIS area and establish a favorable condition for the company to compete in the marketplace.
• Manages and develop relationship with business partners and stakeholders including KOLs, private business owners and executives, governmental sectors leaders.
• Analyzes sales reports and statistics to determine business growth potential.
• Responsible for Inventory management ensuring products availability and TO-MARKET sales achievements.
• Optimizing business gross and company profit through adding new business models.
• Ensures that countries sales and marketing strategies/tactics are aligned with the corporate direction and vision.
• Provides management with monthly, quarterly sales, reports to be all aligned in strategic planning and direction updates.
In order to be consider for the role, you need to meet the following criteria:
• Pharmacist and/or MBA or other business qualifications will be highly valued.
• 10-15 years Pharmaceutical Industry experience with 5 or more years as area Sales manager
• Should have a demonstrated experience of partnering with executive team.
• Preferred language : English & Russian languages
• Solid leadership and managerial skills.
• Solid experience in Pharma business in CIS region.
• Good knowledge about pharmaceutical industrial operation, marketing strategies, forecasting and budgeting process.
• Outstanding track record of successful achievements in the assigned area.
• A strategic business leader able to collaborate and influence cross functionally, outside of the Sales and Marketing community.
• An inspirational leader with an energetic, approachable and enthusiastic leadership style, able to recruit, motivate and develop staff.
Candidates based outside UAE are welcome to apply.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.
Sales Development Manager
Majid Al Futtaim Retail
Search Heads Middle East
Sales Manager - Accessories
Business Development Manager – Direct Sales (Architectural Composites Division)