Job description / Role
• Be responsible for the overall sales operations of the stores within the given territory through daily supervision and guidance to enhance productivity to accomplish the sales targets set by the Management, whilst driving the teams towards meeting the organizational goals.
• This role would require managing the staff of each location within the given territory in keeping them motivated towards accomplishing their individual as well as shop targets in compliance with set governance in the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for accomplishment of sales performance of the multiple locations within the given territory as per set parameters complying with corporate governance.
• Communicate the expectations to the staff whilst Supervising and guiding the Store Managers and the sales teams effectively to achieve their individual targets as well as store target
• Responsible for increasing sales volumes by improvising suitable selling techniques among the stores
• Responsible for all stock pertaining to locations and ensure corrective processes are followed by the teams when Stock
• Taking / Stock Undertaking / daily Stock Counting is executed across the multiple stores you are responsible within the territory.
• Establish, maintain and implement strategies to expand the customer base and inform the trends of market information to the Management.
• Monitor your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets on daily basis
• Train the sales teams to enhance sales accomplishments as per the expectation of the Management and thrive at their best
• Evaluate staff performance periodically as per the set guidelines and inform HR and Management.
• Address day to day operational needs objectively and effectively to smoothen the frontline sales
• When there are staff concerns relating HR, liaise with the HR department to lead solutions to the staff as required as per set guidelines
• Maintain the shop operations, shop floor ethics of staff, Display of products, visual merchandise etc.. as per the set guidelines of the Management
• Provide MIS to the Management as required of sales operations
• Attend to the Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly review meeting with the Management and be able to bring in insights of the current market trends / details to add value to the business and growth of Sales
• Liaise and work closely with the Product department in sharing feedback on the needs of the Jewellery collection, based on the demand of the customer
Ideal Candidate should possess:
• A minimum of 07 – 10 years’ experience in the Jewellery industry
• Preferably 02 years in the similar capacity or being an Area Sales Supervisor
• Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic is a definite advantage.
• Ability to motivate a team to unleash their sales potential reach the operational targets
• Ability to build and lead a larger team to accomplish organizational set goals
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Excellent PR skills to manage all stake holders in the frontline as well as the support services
About the Company
Al Mana is one of the largest and most diversified groups in the region, operating over 55 companies in 8 countries and employing over 3500 personnel. Industries that we operate in include automotive distribution and services, real estate and investments, retail and luxury fashion, F&B, engineering, technology, media and entertainment. The group covers most areas of retail including luxury goods, beauty, fashion, home interiors, watches and jewellery. Operating over 300 outlets, Al Mana represents some of the largest and most successful brands in the world.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Store Manager - Luxury Retail
Quest Search & Selection
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)
Assistant Retail Manager for a Leading Fragrance Manager
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Store Manager / Experience Lead
Transguard Workforce Solutions
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)