Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is working with a multinational automotive manufacturing company as they look for an Area Service Manager to join their team in Dubai. You will be a crucial part in executing service programs and strategies that will help drive dealer performance within assigned markets.
As an Area Service Manager, you will:
- Plan, develop, and execute annual Dealer business plans and strategies
- Execute programs and strategies developed in collaboration with key internal divisions
- Monitor and drive dealer sales performance
- Monitor, measure, and document programs / activities
- Provide technical support requirements and necessary training / equipment to staff/dealers
- Ensure that all customer complaints are resolved in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree, with at least 6 years industry experience in similar role or capacity
- Experience in the Automotive industry is a must
- Strong experience in dealer negotiation and management
- Strong business development, leadership, and negotiation skills
If you think that you have the qualifications for this exciting opportunity, apply with your updated CV today and get a chance to be part of this highly successful Fortune 500 company.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.