Job description / Role
Area Service Manager - Catering Products - Dubai (Maintenance, Repair, Technicians)
A great opportunity to manage a Service Technician Team in Dubai The successful candidate will play a vital role in leading and developing Service Technicians covering the UAE whilst also providing onsite support to our colleagues and customers to the highest standards in the most efficient manner.
• To oversee a team of Service Technicians through regular communication on performance, feedback, effective Health & Safety and environmental practices
• To coach and support the team with technical or customer-related problems where necessary in order to reduce customer plant downtime and enhance the customer relationship
• To undertake weekly inspections of the team’s time-sheets, job sheets and associated paperwork, to fully comply with all relevant processes and Company policies
• Ensure that Service Technicians are closing all service calls immediately upon completion either by telephone to the service desk, or other communication tool and to ensure all related paperwork is submitted on day of job completion
• To attend management and customer meetings as and when required
• Identify and implement a training programme for your team in partnership with the Service Manager to fill skills gaps
• Provide advanced trouble shooting and fault resolution support for your team of Technicians that promotes development
• Ensure regional preventative and scheduled maintenance work is completed to customer equipment on required dates
• Ensure that the maintenance of engineer Company vehicles, service tools, test equipment and protective clothing are in a serviceable condition and meet safety standards
• Ensure your team of Technicians are carrying adequate vehicle stock in order to minimise duplicate calls and transport costs
• Identify possible areas where service procedures on plant and associated equipment might be improved
• This role will divide their time between completing own service technician activities and supervising other team members
• Primarily field based leading a team of technicians so extensive travel across the region
• Health and Safety is paramount
• Leadership of remote working staff
• Must be flexible, professional and communicate well with stakeholders
• Proactive and team player as can be requested to attend multiple sites during one shift
• Rota weekend working availability
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey’s, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Service Manager - Coffee Machines
Big Fish Recruitment
Retail General Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Business Development Manager - Retail Concepts
Service Operations Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services