Job description / Role
Who we are
The Beauty Makers' mission is to support Chalhoub Group with ready-to-deploy beauty concepts, existing brands & products, whether created, accelerated, or curated in order to adapt to the increasingly more demanding omnichannel customers in the MENA region.
With in-depth knowledge of the local & regional market and years of experience in the beauty industry and brand curation, The Beauty Makers are the ultimate partner to build and launch the next big thing in beauty.
What you'll be doing
As an Area Visual Merchandiser you will be responsible for organising and deploying high quality visual merchandising strategies for brands under the Beauty Makers remit and across our partner stores in the UAE and KSA regions.
- Implementing high quality visual merchandising strategy and presentations through seasonal event calendar and brand guidelines
- Coaching and building strong relations with in-store VM teams (if applicable) and frontline team, so that they can help maintain displays
- Measuring the impact of merchandising action plans and issue weekly reports to the Marketing Manager with photographs, comments and measurements of sales impact
- Following and implementing brand seasonal VM guidelines
- Helping prepare and Invite in-store VM team to send brand training events and workshops
- Working closely with Marketing to provide support throughout the management of internal brand events
- Guiding the installation of window and in store animations, design events and campaigns in line with the marketing and event calendars
- Conducting regular store and market visits to check adherence to Brand standards and report back to the head of marketing
- Staying up to date with Brand activities and external competitor activities
- Defining the implementation in store for all launches/animations
- Working closely with the Graphic Design team to produce the visuals
- Producing POS tools locally
- Reviewing the suggested merchandising plan linked to launches and provide input
- Following the performance of the ranges and categories, and adjust the merchandising if necessary
- Proposing any merchandising amendments enabling an optimisation of the turnover by mÂ²
- Managing new projects merchandising in coordinator with the Marketing team (order and implementation)
- Implementing new store concept whenever needed
- Working on the planograms for new store openings
- Working on the floor plans and zoning of the new stores
- Determining and order the store merchandising elements and small furniture/decoration
- Working in coordination with logistics to ensure the dispatch of the PLV furniture
- Defining the minimum merchandising for all new launches
- Communicating with retail manager on out of stock situations and impact of new merchandising on sales
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent understanding of regional VM in the UAE and KSA markets as well as being able to travel frequently to stores
- Previous experience of working within the beauty category across visual merchandising
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently
What we can offer you
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.