Job description / Role
• A well-established U.K. Curriculum School in Al Nahda 2, Dubai is looking for an experienced Art and Design Teacher who can teach IGCSE Level students for the next Academic Year 2020-2021.
• The Candidate should be qualified with a Bachelor/Master degree in Fine Art.
• Candidate should be based in Dubai, UAE and should have 2 to 5 years of experience in teaching Art and Design for the same year level in UAE schools.
• Reporting to: Art Coordinator
• Subordinates: N/A
• Number required: One
• Duration: 2-Year Contract (Can be renewed)
• Desired start date: Next Academic Year 2020-2021
• Probation: 6 Months
• Working Hours: Sunday to Thursday from 7:30 am to 2:00 pm
• Other Benefits: Visa, Medical Insurance, Transportation
• Should be qualified with a degree in Fine Art/Design.
• Should have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
• Candidate should be based in Dubai, UAE.
• Should have previous experience in teaching in UAE schools.
About the Company
Pristine Private School (PPS) adheres to the guidelines laid out by the British National Curriculum and nurtures students from Foundation Stage to A-Levels. PPS was established in 1992 and is situated on an approximately 100,000 sqft campus in the Al Nahda 2 area of Dubai.
PPS provides a challenging and supportive environment serving students of multi cultural and diverse backgrounds. It is a learning community which offers first class academic programs and a comprehensive array of sporting, cultural and performing arts activities.
Our purpose built school campus consists of spacious class rooms, science and computers laboratories, rich libraries, a fully equipped clinic, art studios, a multi-purpose auditorium, several outdoor play areas, a swimming pool and a fully equipped sports ground.
Head of Design
Interior Designer - For Future Role
Mohamed Hilal Group
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jul|