Job description / Role
As a speech-AI field application engineer, you will be working closely with remotely based research scientists and software engineering team to delivery cutting-edge and advanced AI research into application and production.
You will be responsible for understanding customer requirements and challenges to offer techno-functional support and bridging the gap between our R&D team and the customers.
A leading global technology company that has made a significant headway in the field of AI with a wide portfolio of Artificial Intelligence driven products.
* Work closely with the remote engineering and research team to steer the direction of application and production.
* Demonstrate strong knowledge and experience in developing complex deep learning frameworks with the aim to develop their understanding on speech related AI products.
* Identify existing or potential issues in the products and be able to able to provide clear feedback and solve the problems together with the team.
* Continuously update their knowledge of upcoming trends in the field of AI.
In addition to a fantastic opportunity working with advanced Artificial Intelligence driven products and solutions, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional travel.
* Degree educated in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, or related field.
* At least 2 years' experience as an Artificial Intelligence Engineer with exposure to speech AI or digital signal processing.
* Basic software programming knowledge (C++, Go, Rust or Python) in Linux environment.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Engineer - Telecom
IT Architect - New Graduate Program
IBM Middle East
In House IT Support Engineer
IT Support Engineer
RTC-1 Employment Services
Green Gulf Careers