Job description / Role
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration - through conceptualization - to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we've led with vision, contributing to many of the world's most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50 th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented AI Specialist to join our award winning team in the UAE, this role can be based in either Abu Dhabi or Dubai.
As an AI specialist, you will be responsible for leading the adoption and implementation of innovative AI solutions to address business needs and challenges. You will play a pivotal role in driving process improvements and leveraging AI technologies to enhance our firm's capabilities. Additionally, you will lead the responsible AI services function, providing advisory, training, and assessment services to clients while identifying and pursuing new opportunities for this work.
- AI Advocacy, Stakeholder Engagement and Relationship Building: Lead brainstorming sessions with cross-functional teams to identify and develop potential AI solutions to meet business needs and address challenges.
- Develop and deliver thought leadership content on AI.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and automation through the application of AI
- Lead the responsible AI services function of the firm, including the sale and delivery of advisory, training, and assessment services to clients.
- Identify and pursue new funded responsible AI service engagements from existing and new clients.
- Collaborate with partners to explore and capitalize on relevant opportunities for AI services.
- Develop compelling presentations, demos and workshops to effectively communicate complex AI concepts to diverse audiences.
- Strategic Planning and Consultation: Collaborate with business leaders, product managers, and other stakeholders to identify and prioritize AI use cases that align with organizational goals and objectives.
- Utilize programming languages and apply supervised, unsupervised, and reinforcement learning techniques to develop and optimize AI models and algorithms.
- Provide strategic guidance and consultation on AI-related initiatives, helping to define project scopes, timelines, and resource requirements.
- Conduct feasibility studies and evaluate the potential impact of AI implementations, considering technical, ethical, legal, and social implications.
- Define solution specifications, ensuring clear requirements and objectives are established for
- solution development and delivery.
- Thought Leadership and Innovation: Contribute to the development of AI strategies, roadmaps, and policies, based on industry best practices and emerging trends.
- Drive innovation by identifying and exploring new AI technologies, tools, and platforms that could enhance business operations and outcomes.
- Set up, maintain, and enhance continuous build/integration infrastructure (CI/CD) to support
- efficient development and deployment of AI solutions.
- Participate in the innovation, incubation and iteration of digital products.
- Publish articles, white papers, or blog posts on AI-related topics, showcasing thought leadership and establishing the organization as an AI pioneer.
- Stay up to date with the latest advancements in AI technologies, tools, and methodologies, and provide recommendations for their integration into the firm's practices.
- Ensure that Health, Safety, Sustainability and Continual Improvement is embedded into all work practices.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include at least 7 year's experience working in a similar role, partnered with a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field. PRINCE2, PMBoK or any PM or BA Certification.
- Possess in-depth knowledge and understanding of various AI techniques, algorithms, and technologies, such as machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing, computer vision, and neural networks.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written to effectively articulate complex AI concepts to diverse audiences. Be able to translate technical jargon into layman's terms and deliver compelling presentations, demos, and workshops that engage and educate stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of various AI techniques, such as machine learning, natural language processing, computer vision, and deep learning.
- Proven experience in AI-related roles, such as data scientist, AI engineer, or AI consultant.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to explain complex AI concepts in a clear and concise manner to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities, with a track record of driving AI initiatives and achieving measurable outcomes.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- A passion for AI and a genuine enthusiasm for sharing knowledge and inspiring others about the potential of AI technologies.
- Experience in analysing structured data and reporting findings.
- Experience in requirements gathering and in analysing business problems.
- Experienced in supervised learning, unsupervised learning, reinforcement learning, natural language processing, computer vision, etc.
- Highly experienced in analysing business problems
- Highly experienced in working with configuration control procedures.
- Experience with machine learning, natural language processing, and computer vision.
- Experience with data science and data analysis techniques
- Broad experience in the creative arts and architectural design, generative design, engineering and construction.
- A strong understanding of the ethical implications of artificial intelligence, the regulatory landscape for artificial intelligence and the impact of artificial intelligence on society.
KEO's performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its' contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
About the Company
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.