Job description / Role
Robert Half are working with software solutions business in Abu Dhabi who are on the lookout for a skilled AI Intelligence Expert to bolster their cybersecurity team.
* Advise key stakeholders and business leaders on a broad array of technology, strategy, and policy issues linked to AI
* Serve as liaison between stakeholders and product teams, delivering feedback and enabling them to make necessary corrections to product performance or aesthetics
* Work on Technical, functional, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, and defining support procedures, working with the wider engineering team
* Hands-on programming to help build out the AI products.
* Document and articulate solution architecture and adjustments for each exploration and accelerated incubation
* Developers build AI functionality into software applications
* Integrate and implement AI algorithms and logic into set products
* Manage a team to carry out assessments of the AI and automation market and competitive landscape.
* Established experience in Data Science
* Bachelor's degree in computer science is advantageous
* 10+ years of experience in applying AI to practical and comprehensive technology solutions
* Proven experience with Machine Learning, deep learning, Reinforcement Learning
* Strong experience in cloud deployment in Azure or Google Cloud AI
* Strong experience in TensorFlow, Python, NLP, Keras
* Expertise in AI Algorithms
* Knowledge in using and deploying Nvidia DGX Machines
* Experience with REST API development, NoSQL design, RDBMS design and optimizations
* Experience with program leadership, governance, and change enablement
* Expertise in algorithms, object-oriented and functional design principles, and best practice patterns
Salary and Benefits
80,000 - 100,000 AED per month + wider company benefits
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.