Job description / Role
• The Assembly Manager manages a small team of Assembly Technicians to deliver vehicles.
• They oversee the production line including the components through procurement and are involved in the R&D of vehicles to constantly improve the design, simplify the build, reduce costs and deliver high quality robust vehicles.
What You’ll be responsible for:
• Overseeing and delivering upon the safe building/installation/production line of all vehicles
• Support the R&D of the vehicles – providing input to continuously improve the vehicles
• Support procurement in the establishment of specifications and selection of technical products and components
• Support in setting the specifications and standards for the vehicles and components
• Delivering vehicles to required standards and specifications in line with pipeline demand
• Contributing to the efficient costing of vehicle manufacturing
• Managing the fabrication and assembly line to deliver upon demand
• Implementation of the Fabrication Quality Management System and Assurance activities to verify the quality of the builds.
Skills required - What You'll Need
• Ability to manage an assembly line
• Knowledge of ADR and NFPA 385 standards
• Practical knowledge of fabrication techniques
• High expectations/standards and forward thinking ability to build best in class vehicles
• Vocational qualifications in related field (fabrication, electrical, mechanical).
• 5+ years in Management of fabrication of oil and gas tankers, specialized / bespoke vehicle production lines or related fabrication industry.
• Competent to deliver required fabrication manuals/instructions/reports in accordance with international standards (e.g. ADR).
• Experienced in design (CAD) and managing draftsmen, able to manage a fabrication workshop.
• Ability to investigate warranty claims.
• Ability to approve vehicles (e.g. tank pressure tests) and provide certificates
About the Company
We are a group of forward thinking people who look for life changing innovative ideas, solving real life issues and always trying to find solutions geared towards improving people’s lives for the better.
We are all about building tech startups with strong growth potential in the Middle East and beyond, priding ourselves in understanding and identifying the challenges of tomorrow. We focus on understanding consumer behavior throughout the tech life cycle with a clear aim at providing disruptive technologies working towards creating real value.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Production Supervisor for a Textile Manufacturing Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Supply Chain Manager
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||7 Oct|
Supply Chain Planning and Logistics Manager
A Leading FMCG Company in GCC
Transguard Workforce Solutions
|Abu Dhabi||25 Aug|