Job description / Role
Position Title: Assessment Design Director
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 55.4K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
One of the leading federal entity in the UAE
• Contribute to the development of Assessment Design, Coordination & Evaluation policies in coordination with the Operational Policies & Governance section, as well as the development of processes and procedures in coordination with the Organizational Excellence with the aim to direct, govern and ensure consistency across the cycles in line with leading practices.
• Manage the development of assessment tools as well as the establishment of frameworks for exams, tests and continuous evaluation to ensure the achievement of learning outcomes.
• Maintain close relationships with the Ministry in order to better understand changes in the curriculum that may impact the design of assessments.
• Manage the assembly of dedicated teams to develop learning & assessment plans across subjects in coordination with the Learning Delivery department.
• Manage the development of central assessment delivery plans across streams, cycles and subjects in coordination with the Learning Delivery department.
• Open to Emirati nationality
• 50 years old and below
• Bachelor’s degree in Education or any relevant field
• At least 12 years of experience in the same role
• Candidates who can join immediately will be prioritized
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.