Job description / Role
1. Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
• Develop solutions, select, and adapt relevant tools and technologies.
• Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders of the commissioning process (contractors, vendors, and other team members).
• Execute the necessary steps to document the commissioning process.
• Organize, attend, and document commissioning meetings.
• Follow up on the commissioning activities as well as progress monitoring and maintaining high standards of safety and quality control.
• Prepare and effectively communicate projects status to the Asset Management team.
2. Additional Responsibilities:
• Develop a project specific commissioning plan for each project assigned.
• Participate in the review of documents associated with the commissioning effort.
• Develop and maintain commissioning documents and filing systems.
• Lead or participate in commissioning handover activities.
• Organize and coordinate asset handover tasks.
• Assist with other commissioning activities as required.
3. Core Competencies and Requirements:
• Previous experience in developing, administering, and monitoring commissioning protocols and procedures.
• Proven track record of working on commissioning and/or capital projects with a focus on meeting project requirements in wet infrastructure projects I.e., Pumping stations, wastewater treatment plants, tanker filling stations, desalination plants.
• Knowledge of contract administration and facility requirements.
• Ability to do multi-tasking, prioritize and manage multiple projects successfully.
• Strong project management and problem-solving skills.
• Must have strong interpersonal and analytical skills.
Person Specifications and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical), Construction Management or related field required.
• 8+ years of experience in a similar role.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working with asset management related to water and energy utilities, or like entities.
• Middle East experience is a plus.
• Fluency in English, Arabic is a plus.
About the Company
Communities are fundamental. Whether around the corner or across the globe, they provide a foundation, a sense of place and of belonging. That’s why at Stantec, we always design with community in mind.
We care about the communities we serve—because they’re our communities too. This allows us to assess what’s needed and connect our expertise, to appreciate nuances and envision what’s never been considered, to bring together diverse perspectives so we can collaborate toward a shared success.
We’re designers, engineers, scientists, and project managers, innovating together at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. Balancing these priorities results in projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
|Abu Dhabi||6 Apr|
RTC-1 Employment Services
Senior Civil Engineer
Powerchina Huadong Engineering Corporation Limited
Zein Italia Marble
|Ras Al Khaimah||22 Mar|
Project Manager - Construction
Viva HR Consultants