Job description / Role
- Gather and analyze data used in the development of programs and/or models that evaluate the organization's asset/liability strategy.
- Assist with the continuous enhancement of the liquidity risk and interest rate risk management frameworks.
- Monitor and report on interest rate risk and liquidity risk, assist in the development of strategies designed to mitigate these risks.
- Support FTP, liquidity stress test, and analysis for the ALM team.
- Daily intraday liquidity management, LCR and cash-flow projections.
- Any other responsibilities are assigned by the bank or person in charge of the department from time to time on the basis of requirement.
- Minimum Bachelor's degree, further education and/or Master's degree preferred.
- Strong analytical, execution, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional proficiency in spoken and written English as well as Mandarin.
- Good at Python and Excel.
- Prior experience in a similar role in the ALM department in head office, or experience in the interest rate and liquidity management in local banks.
About the Company
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC) is China's largest bank and the largest bank in the world. It is one of China's "Big Four" state-owned commercial banks (the other three being the Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, and China Construction Bank). It is the largest bank in the world in terms of market value, the world's largest bank by deposits, and the world's most profitable bank.
In October 2008, the opening of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Middle East) Limited ( regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority) allows ICBC to become the pioneer among the Chinese financial institutions for the Middle East market. With strong support from its Head Office located in Beijing, ICBC Middle East support the financial needs of the UAE and the Middle East area, provide a comprehensive international trade,overseas financing against domestic support, project finance, clearing and settlement, and a series of financial services, become a link of economic and trade exchanges between China and Middle region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
TGC Middle East
Junior Treasury Analyst
Associate Operations Manager
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)