Job description / Role
- Assist with the continuous enhancement of the liquidity risk and interest rate risk management frameworks
- Manage the bank’s liquidity risk including analyze, forecast and monitor LCR on daily basis to ensure it complies with the regulatory requirement, manage the HQLA and liquidity gap of the bank
- Manage and monitor the bank’s funding position of all currencies
- Support FTP (Funds Transfer Pricing), Liquidity Stress Test, and Contingency Funding Plan
- Support regional ALCO in developing solutions to maintain a strong balance sheet profile, NIM performance and liquidity which supports business objectives and complies with regulatory requirements and the bank’s policies, along with ALCO secretarial work
- Any other responsibility assigned by the bank or person in charge of the department from time to time on the basis of requirement.
- Bachelor degree in banking and finance or related disciplines.
- Strong analytical, execution, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional proficiency in spoken and written English, speak Chinese would be an advantage.
- Good at Python and Excel.
- 1-3 years experience in a similar role in the ALM department, or experience in the interest rate and liquidity management in local banks.
About the Company
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (ICBC) is China's largest bank and the largest bank in the world. It is one of China's "Big Four" state-owned commercial banks (the other three being the Bank of China, Agricultural Bank of China, and China Construction Bank). It is the largest bank in the world in terms of market value, the world's largest bank by deposits, and the world's most profitable bank.
In October 2008, the opening of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Middle East) Limited ( regulated by the Dubai Financial Services Authority) allows ICBC to become the pioneer among the Chinese financial institutions for the Middle East market. With strong support from its Head Office located in Beijing, ICBC Middle East support the financial needs of the UAE and the Middle East area, provide a comprehensive international trade,overseas financing against domestic support, project finance, clearing and settlement, and a series of financial services, become a link of economic and trade exchanges between China and Middle region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Banking & Insurance Executive
Aon Reinsurance Solutions
Associate Operations Manager
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)
Executive MIS, Budgeting and Reporting
Dubai Properties (DP)
Accountant cum Office Manager
A Professional Public Accounting, Audit, Tax, And Advisory Firm