Job description / Role
To service institutional clients for an international asset manager from a sales & distribution perspective.
Our client is a global, international asset management firm with multi-billion-dollar AUM across various strategies.
The primarily responsibilities of the role are tied to new account acquisition, net new asset growth, and client relationship management
* To lead and drive the distribution efforts for the AM businesses (incl. JVs, partnerships) to institutional clients in the MENA region
* To achieve financial targets of Asset Management product sales (e.g., NNA, revenues as per budget setting)
* To develop new market segments; acquire new client relationships; and work to maintain and further develop existing client relationships
* To act as advocate and specialist in representing AM products in client meetings
* Lead in closing deals and executing mandates
* To have accountability for post sales client servicing and follow-up
* To actively focus on the client retention
* Excellent exposure, stability and a strong platform to engage clientele with.
The successful candidate:
* Will have 10-15 years' of asset management sales & distribution experience servicing clients in the MENA region
* Will have experience working in the Middle East - strongly preferable
* Will have sound knowledge of economics, financial markets, products, structures and client appetite
* Will have sound knowledge of compliance and regulation
* Will be fluent in English, Arabic is a plus
* Will have excellent stakeholder management & communication skills
* Will be digitally literate
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Assistant Sales Manager
General Operations Manager
A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Business Development Manager / Account Manager
Operations Manager / COO
A Leading Contemporary Luxury Fashion Brand In The UAE.
Gulf Marketing Group (GMG Group)